20. Getting sick. Getting sick and taking care of a crazy kid? Being sick and then taking care of a loopy sick kid? Still not feeling up to par, taking care of a mending, but rather irritated kid, and trying not to feel slighted by the universe when your husband becomes sick? The answer is yes, all of these things suck. Get a shot, or whatever will remedy all sickness. It’s horrible.
- Twitter: perhaps the downfall of man/womankind
- Ode to Nature, or “Crumbs”
- The Soundtrack of My Mommy Mind
- Shrugs, Not Hugs?
- Topic Not Appropriate for Reading Over Breakfast
- Babies on Ice
- Woe’s me
- On Crying: An Embarrassingly Emotional New Mother’s Tears Dissected—or at the Very Least, Explored
- Being Prepared for Stomach-turning Situations