I know there are countless other parenting blogs; I read two of them religiously. This one is different, though, in the way it’s . . . Well, it’s really not that different. But it exists, so have a read. Have a laugh. Guffaw. Add it to your Google Reader, if I’m thinking of the correct thing that’s supposed to keep you glued to your monitor forever. I’m rambling. I do that in the name of art.
- Twitter: perhaps the downfall of man/womankind
- Ode to Nature, or “Crumbs”
- The Soundtrack of My Mommy Mind
- Shrugs, Not Hugs?
- Topic Not Appropriate for Reading Over Breakfast
- Babies on Ice
- Woe’s me
- On Crying: An Embarrassingly Emotional New Mother’s Tears Dissected—or at the Very Least, Explored
- Being Prepared for Stomach-turning Situations